- 1 can pineapple rings with juice
- 1/2 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1-liter club soda
- 4 large scoops high-quality vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups rum (optional for adult drinks)
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries
Drain pineapple juice from cans of pineapple into a large pitcher. Set pineapple aside. Add sugar and club soda to pineapple juice and stir until sugar has dissolved. Scoop vanilla ice cream into large, fun glasses. Pour club soda mixture over ice cream. Add pineapple chunks & a cherry on top of floats and a pineapple ring on the side to garnish.