Glory. glory. I didn’t think I could love spinach salad any more than I do. And then I added homemade crispy, sweet fried onion strips. And. my life was complete. And, the point of having salad in the first place became obsolete.
Here’s a recipe for about 4 people so that you, too, can enjoy this healthy unhealthy creation.
- 4 cups clean baby spinach
- 2 dozen small tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, shelled then sliced or diced
- 3/4 cup bacon bits
- Honey Mustard Dressing, one recipe
- Crispy Fried Onion Strips, one recipe – best when still warm
Divide all ingredients between two – four dinner plates. Refreshing with a wee bit of sin. You’re welcome.