Today we’re going classical with an old favorite, the Chicken Caesar Salad. This recipe boasts homemade Caesar dressing… made by you!
Caesar Dressing Ingredients
- 1 – 2 ounce can oil-packed anchovy fillets
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on low until anchovies & garlic are blended completely
Caesar Salad Ingredients
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 2 boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup croutons (leave off for gluten-free salad)
- 4 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 recipe Caesar dressing (above)
Divide lettuce, chicken, eggs, croutons, and cheese between two plates and top with Caesar dressing, You can leave the chicken off for a side salad or keep it on for a refreshing dinner.
Dressed to impress. You’re a classical genius.